Hippy Markets in Ibiza – TOP5
Hippy Markets in Ibiza are quite famous and it’s a must-see for all the Rockers of the island!!
Let us recommend you the Top5 of the biggest Markets in Ibiza.
1. Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday on the road to San Carlos. You’ll find all kind of fancy accessories, clothing and exotic jewellery.
2. Hippy Market from Es Caná on Wednesday. It’s the biggest one and it’s full of objects from all around the globe. Maybe the most authentic by far.
3. San Juan Market on Sunday. Located in San Juan Town, you’ll find a lot of local products, food, drinks and hippy clothing.
4. Sant Jordi Market on Saturday in the hippodrome. Where all the locals goes to find special items. Most of the merchants are locals and sell second-hand.
5. Small Hippy Market in Playa d’en Bossa, next to our Hotel on Friday. Each morning in front of the Bahamas hotel, you’ll may find all kind of fancy products.
All around the island, you also have small hippy markets – streets markets. Discover Ibiza with style, discover ibiza with Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza