6 Things You Didn’t Know About Coldplay
We all know the lyrics, the songs but there’re things you don’t know about this stunning band.
Check it out:
1. Before Coldplay were Coldplay, the band were known as Starfish.
2. What music influences Chris Martin?
He’s a big fan of Echo & The Bunnymen, listen:
3. Coldplay released their first full-length album, “Parachutes,” which featured the single “Yellow.” in 2002. It sold over 2 million copies in the U.S. and it won “Best Alternative Music Album” at the 2002 Grammy Awards.
4. What is the tattoo on Chris Martin’s hand?
Actually, it’s not a tattoo, he writes on there prior to every show. The “equals” sign represents Make Trade Fair, an organisation that works to find “lasting solutions to poverty and injustice.”
5. Chris Martin had to learn the lyrics backwards on his “The Scientists” clip.
6. What does Chris think about getting older?
He says, “When I’m 40, too old to be a rock star, I plan to go back to college to study classical music.”